If you are interested in a puppy:
1) Look at all the pages of our website to learn more about us, the breed, and the type of puppies that we produce.
2) Email or call us for our puppy questionnaire. You can also download a pdf questionnaire by clicking here. We like to ensure that all of our puppies go to good homes with a family that is devoted to raising them the best they can.
3) After we receive your completed questionnaire and review your responses we may request a home visit or ask that you send us pictures of where the puppy will be living.
4) Once all of the information has been reviewed we will determine if one of our puppies is right for you and your family.
5) Based on the number of puppies we are expecting and the number of puppy requests we have, we may send you a copy of our contract and a request for a non-refundable deposit.
6) After the contract and deposit are received we will assist in making arrangements for getting your new family member to you. We will not allow any puppy to leave for their new home until they are at least 10 weeks old, for show prospects we may wait until the puppies are at least 12 weeks.
Based on your responses in the questionnaire and the personality of the puppies in the litter we will determine which puppy is the right one for you and your family.
We thoroughly stand behind each and every one of our puppies and believe that a good relationship between the new puppy owner and breeder is essential. We will maintain contact and assist you in raising your puppy for their entire life.